We are so confident that you will get your certification using our course materials, that we will give you your money back if you don’t. Here’s how to qualify:
Step 1: Take the Test
Use the self-study course materials as outlined: Watch the videos, follow along in the QuickNotes, do all of the interactive activities, and test your knowledge with the quizzes. Then, take the test. Repeat for each section, and after you have submitted all sections, you will receive your grade.
Most of our students pass the test right here!
If you are among the small minority who don’t pass the first time, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered…
Step 2: Follow our Guidelines to Retake the Test
Before you retake the exam, complete the following steps for each lesson in each section you missed:
👀 Rewatch the Video
📚 Do the Review activities and highlight these items in your QuickNotes. These are the concepts you must understand for the test. That’s why they’re in the review! All the answers are in the QuickNotes–I promise!!
✍️ Retake the Quiz
🔍 Review the feedback and make sure you understand WHY that is the correct answer and WHERE to find each answer in the QuickNotes. Highlight these items in your QuickNotes. If there are any questions in the quizzes that you don’t understand, email firstname.lastname@example.org before you attempt the test again so we can help you get it clear in your mind.
🎓 Retake the Test!
One you have finished the above for EACH LESSON, it’s time to retake the test. When you retake it:
- Start by taking a deep breath. You’ve got this!
- Look up every question and find the answer in your QuickNotes. All the answers are in there–I promise! (And if you followed the steps above, they’ll even be highlighted.)
- Don’t just give what you THINK is the answer (or what seems to make sense)–that’s how they get you.
- The test should go in the order of the QuickNotes, so answer the question related to Lesson 1, then answer the questions related to Lesson 2. There are 1-3 questions per lesson.
- Match the exam questions to the quiz questions. Remember, each quiz question is based on a real exam question. There will be more quiz questions than exam questions, but see if you can figure out which is which.
- Before you submit, double check to make sure you have checked the correct number of boxes for those checkbox questions!
Step 3: Contact Support
If you followed the guidelines above, and you STILL didn’t pass, grab a snapshot of your scores and send them to email@example.com. We will review your progress on the back end, and once we confirm you have done the work, we will give you 100% of your money back.
So take a deep breath. We’ve got you, and we’re going to help you every step of the way. We can’t wait to hear your success story!