– March 15, 2022 –
It has come to our attention that Intuit has recently made some important changes to the requirements for taking the ProAdvisor certification exam that affect our ability to deliver coaching services.
We hold to the highest ethical standard and therefore have never provided nor published answers to test questions in any circumstance. However, our coaching practices did include helping students while taking the exam understand specific questions and concepts and pointing them to where they can find additional information in the training material. Since it is an open book test, we did not feel it was a violation to provide this type of guidance.
However, Intuit’s new policy now requires students to take the exam without assistance from another person. Therefore, effective immediately, we can no longer offer this service.
Please know that our commitment to helping you pass the exam has not changed, nor has our money back guarantee.
We ARE, however, changing the format of the coaching sessions. Here’s what you can expect:
- Coaching sessions will be conducted via Zoom, rather than Facebook Messenger.
- You will now be required to provide a screenshot of your score and “Topics to review” page prior to the session.
- Coaching sessions will include test-taking strategies. Remember, all the answers to the test can be found in the QuickNotes. We will discuss how best to use this resource while taking the test and practice using some sample test questions.
- We will customize each session to reinforce the material in your individual “Topics to review” report, and discuss the parts that are particularly tricky.
- Immediately following the session, you will take that section of the test and report your results as soon as you get them.
- Finally, while you can still schedule coaching when attempting the test the third time, the money back guarantee will only apply if we begin working with you prior to your second attempt. This provides a safety net on the off chance that you are still struggling and need to take it a third time.
As we gain more experience with this new approach to coaching, we expect that we will continue to make changes to streamline the process and make it even faster and easier. After all, that’s what we do.
We will learn together, and, as always, we look forward to your success story!